Excerpt from the Introduction:
Taking photos with an empty toolbox severely limits your artistic choices. However, by learning and getting practical experience with the tools and techniques in this e-book, you are on your way to expanding your toolbox as a photographer and get home with amazing photos, because your skillset has grown. You have probably heard about most of these techniques before, but do you know how to use it to achieve a particular look? These tools are meant to enable you to step out of your comfort zone and help you to try out new aspects of photography, in a very practical way.
- Learn to master new techniques, so you have them in your toolbox for your next photography session.
- You have to experiment with each of these tools before you can master them. However, when you do, you will get comfortable enough to use them when the perfect situation presents itself.
- Because of the practical orientation of this book, you can also use it as a reference or reminder when you need to brush up on a particular technique.
Details about the E-book: The Photographer’s Toolbox
Length: 69 beautifully designed pages.
Words: approx 12,000
Format: downloadable PDF. You can view this eBook using the free Adobe reader software on a tablet or PC.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- The Toolbox
- Create Movement With Shutter Speed
- Change Your Point Of View
- Learn To Pan
- Isolate And Exclude
- Use the light
- Use Bokeh to abstract
- Study The Masters, Not Only The Dead Ones
- Work The Scene
- Find a Foreground
- Slow Down
- Low Key
- High Key
- Use a Wide Angle Lens To Create a Sense of Being Right There
- Use Leading Lines to Draw The Eye
- Be Conscious About Colors
- Use The Shadows
- Work With Paradoxes
- Ask Yourself Questions On Location
- Limit Yourself
- Try it in Black And White
- Go Really Close
- Concluding Words
Download Your Copy Today!
You get an instantly downloadable pdf when you click the Add to Cart button and make your purchase. You can begin reading the ebook The Photographer’s Toolbox, in a matter of minutes.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be happy with your ebook. And I’m confident that you will be, and that it will help you become a better photographer. If, you’re not satisfied with your ebook, please tell me, and I’ll issue a refund for you paid in full, no questions asked.