Simple is often both beautiful and powerful. When photographing flowers a little context can sometimes help, but it also distracts the attention. It this case I choose to deliberately underexpose the shots which made most of the grass background beneath the dandelion to become very dark. This made it very easy to use Lightroom and Nik Viveza 2 to darken what was left, so I could get a clean black background for this image.
Get a Free E-book: 8 Tools for Photographers
- 8 Things That Will Make You a Better Photographer on
- How to use Photoshop Actions to Add an Exclusive Border? on
- How to use Nik Collection to Create Fantastic Photos? on
- 30 Quick Photography Tips That Will Improve Your Photos on
- How to use Silver Efex Pro 2 to Create Amazing Black and White Images? on